Ten years ago, if you told me that one of the types of glasses to have in the kitchen was a copper mug, I would have asked you if you just came back from a Cracker Barrel. Now they are a staple when it comes to registries, bars, and any millennial household. Why? The Moscow Mule of course!
As September hits it's stride there are only a few more weeks of intense sun and outside fun in Chicago. For that, the Moscow Mule is the Drink of the Week.
Don't forget that you can save $10 on your alcohol order on GoFoodBoss.com when you use the code GoFoodBoss.
- Copper Mug (The penny taste helps, I guess. Honestly a tin cup or any cup works)
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka (Tito's is probably the best move)
- 4 oz Ginger Beer (we do not have a preference. Ginger Ale is different and will not work)
- 1/8 oz Fresh Lime Juice (Basically a half of a lime)
- Mint (for some garnishing)
- Lime wedge (if you are feeling fancy)
How to make it
- Mix the vodka and ginger beer
- Add lime juice
- Garnish with lime slice and mint
- Pull out a banjo because you are in hipster town now BABY!
Our friends at Saucey made a video on how to do it (complicated or not):